Stainless Steel pressure tubes allow you to take full advantage of your membrane capability. Stainless Steel is the universally accepted material for water systems. Aquario housings are safer and many times more reliable than FRP/PVC pressure tubes.
Aquario SS Pressure Tubes has a complete Stainless Steel construction and no FRP or PVC components are used in the construction.
Aquario pressure tubes have got bolted flanged plates at the ends which is a far superior and reliable design than U pin style and End clamp style pressure tubes.
Our pressure tubes are designed for superior flow and reduced pressure drop.
All welds and edges are polished and smoothened to eliminate any product hold up.
The housings are tested for 400 PSI and 600 PSI pressure for 4” housing and 8” housing respectively. Housings are tested at three times the design pressure.
Specially manufactured Buna-N compound O ring seals are used to ensure zero leakage in the pressure tube. We provide Saddle and Clamp for fitment with the pressure tube.
Aquario SS pressure tubes guarantee you complete peace of mind.
MOC – SS 304L / SS 316L
Sizes – 1 element to 6 elements capacity for 4” and 8” dia membrane
Features of S S Pressure Tubes
- Designed as per ISI Specifications for Water Systems
- High Pressure Rating of 400 PSI for 4” housing and 600 PSI for 8” housing
- Rugged end flanged plates of 6 mm thickness in 4” housing and 8 mm thickness in 8” housing
- Easy maintenance and easy replacement of Membrane element due to bolted flanged ends
- Not effected by UV rays or sunlight
- Can withstand very high temperature
- Supports process piping
|Housing for 4″ dia Membrane||Housing for 8″ dia Membrane|
|MOC||SS 304L/SS 316L||SS 304L/SS 316L|
|No. of Elements||1/2/3/4/5/6||1/2/3/4/5/6|
|Pressure Rating||400 PSI||600 PSI|